Friday, January 20, 2012

"15 Adventures in Disneyland" Junior Ticket Book - May 1969

This ticket book has been sitting on the top of my keyboard for months, I figured its finally time to post it.  From May 1969.  This book is naturally missing its Main Gate admission ticket but there's plenty of lettered tickets left to look at.





Shown in alphabetical order, A through E:







The Haunted Mansion wont open for a few more months, but boy the park sure had a lot of amazing attractions to chose from.




The Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln ticket gets its own special color of Globe Safety Paper.



3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

Nice one!

Tomorrowland Autopia, only a "C" ticket?
SF & D RR Trains only a "D"?
Mine Trains only a "D" while the Jungle Cruise is an "E"?
And I admit that I am surprised that the Mark Twain and Columbia are "E" ticket attractions, as much as I love them.

Connie Moreno said...

Ah, such good memories!

Anonymous said...

huh?