Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Disneyland Stationery - Part 2

Let's look at a few more samples of Disneyland letterhead. Up first for Tokyo Magic, I believe this is the flat printed version that replaced the neat gold embossed letterhead from yesterday's post.





This fun sheet came to me via Matterhorn1959.





Proving Major's theory that studios made custom letter head for "not-very-good movies" - Ok its a TV show, but still...





This post needs color! Again this was probably used for special event and Magic Kingdom Club announcements.


3 comments:

Major Pepperidge said...

I am waiting for the big-screen version of The Golden Girls, with CGI robots in 3-D.

Love the faux Drew Struzan artwork on the Indy stationary! I'll bet Indy's face is in shadow because Harrison Ford didn't want his likeness used.

TokyoMagic! said...

I love the Golden Girls and the Major's idea for a big-screen version. I'd go see that!

The non-embossed letterhead that I have is exactly the same design as the embossed version. I haven't seen the example in today's post before. "The Walt Disney Company" is printed at the bottom....I think I had stopped writing to them by the time they got rid of the name "Walt Disney Productions". That no-good Eisner!

Orlando Attractions said...

I would pay anything to have that Indiana Jones Stationary! I can imagine everyone in the meeting being envious of my awesome notepad!