Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Grad Nite - 1969

Is everyone ready for some Disneyland Grad Nite fun? If you have’t seen enough Grad Nite stuff today (or by the end of June) check out my previous (30?!?!) Grad Nite posts here (link). Jumping a little ahead on the date, this Disneyland Grad Nite ticket is from June 19, 1969. Were disembodied heads really necessary? Oh well, they don’t detract from awesome star-twinkle things and that cool row of Castle Logo’s under the heads.






According to Grad Nite Committee Rules” Is that the High school’s committee of Disneyland’s committee? For goodness sake – “Hold your own ticket”, don’t trust your date!





Bring this card with you (hold your own card?) “Only two people in any one picture” I think I’ll leave that alone.





Wow, neato graphics on the reverse side. How fun to get this in the mail a couple of weeks later with your Grad Nite photograph.


2 comments:

Connie Moreno said...

$9.00!!!! Wow, how things have changed, LOL.

Momma Nic said...

I got a couple of these, My husband and I went to two Grad Nites, 70, and 71. 1970's was shot by the front of Tomorrowland. 1971 was shot by the castle. Other than those two, I can't remember where they had photo ops.