Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Circus Fantasy at Disneyland - February 1 and 2, 1986

Are you ready for a “Circus Fantasy” at Disneyland? From February 1 and 2, 1986, I believe this was the first year of “Circus Fantasy” but not the last, see my "Circus Fantasy 1988" post here (link).





PSA, a Pontiac, Video Cassettes, TV’s with a picture tube and a Camera that uses film – all of these things are gone; it’s been a long 25 years!






There is a ton of entertainment, even if it does seem kind of odd. “Clown Alley” – no thanks! Captain Christopher Munoz, the Human Missile – sounds intriguing. The “Now Sound” with Airplay, wasn’t the “now sound" back in 1969? And Clown Face Painting so even the guests look creepy.




Another passport I need to find for my collection, anyone have one of these???





Annual passport at $109 seem like a bargain!





Back when American Express had class.


2 comments:

TokyoMagic! said...

I think I have one of these info/entertainment guides, but I'm not sure why. I'm pretty sure that I never went during any of the Circus Fantasy celebrations. For some reason, 1986 through 1993 was a period of time when I did not renew my annual pass and I was only going to the park about once a year. I also missed "State Fair", "Blast to the Past" and "Totally Minnie." :-(

Connie Moreno said...

My son and I had great times at the Park back then!