Friday, December 12, 2008

12/12/87 Passport & "A Night Before Christmas" 12/12/82

Here’s a pair of Red and Green tickets to help celebrate Christmas.

Up first from December 12, 1987 and not really a Christmas or Holiday ticket, but its red and its dated 12/12 so I’m posting it!





The back reveals this was a complementary ticket and not for sale, so there!






This ticket from December 12, 1982 is odd. The “A Night Before Christmas” on this ticket is not the movie so what exactly was this event all about? A Google search was pretty useless (I kind of like it when somethings not “Google-ized” yet). Does anyone know what this event was about?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information on how to find the date of Disneyland ticket books. I have numerous ticket books in my collection and now can identify when they came out. I worked in the park in the early 70's and wish I knew then what I know now; I would have grabbed everything I could get my hands on.

www.DisneylandPostcards.net
www.DisneylandPostcards.blogspot.com

The Viewliner Limited said...

The man is a beacon of information!